MOULANA SAATH SAATH

MOULANA SAATH SAATH
Memories with my Moula over 50 glorious years. The smiling young one between bewe Moulas has witnessed the glorious and eventful 50 years. At the Shabab outing managed to evoke smile on Moula's radiant face, with a silly Chinese skit. At the Star Sporting Club outing got a walk the talk opportunity. Treasured memories.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

MOULA NA SAATH SAATH - THE JOURNEY CONTINUES - 50th POST


AL HAYYUL MUQADDAS SAYEDNA MOHAMMAD BURHANUDDIN MOULA (AQ)
the word 'al - hayy' signifies 'ever living' so to me personally as I write my final EID IZ ZAHABI  post spiritually I still feel Moulana saath saath -  the journey continues 
for the community at a cross road, these are the most troubled and difficult times.
I find succor and peace in his loving memories 
dawat na umoor sehal thai jaye Moula ! - shitabi sehal thai jaye !
is my constant pleading in each dua, after each tilawat and any pious act performed. 
16th Rabi ul Awaal Jumoa 12.14 pm as I was preparing to go for my regular Jumoa Namaz
will for ever be etched in my memory
the night of 17th Rabi ul Awaal spent in the precincts of Saify Mahal 
witnessing the outpouring of love and grief
17th Rabi ul Awaal the day of the final journey
waiting on the road for hours, for the final Deedar
and joining the multitude of mumineen, for a short distance, 
 as it slowly made it's way to Raudat Tahera   
the night of 28th Rabi ul Awaal will for ever remain in my fond memories
from 12 midnight to past 1.30 pm doing ziyarat, doing tilawat, praying nisful layl 
feeling reluctant to leave 
28th Rabi ul Awaal - attending Khatmul  Quran Majlis in Saifee Masjid
getting the sharaf of Deedar and taziyat arz to
SAYEDNA MUFFADAL MOULA (TUS) 
between 5th Rabi ul Aakhar and 15th Rabi ul Aakhar
embarked on a  ziyarat journey, which took my wife Rabab and me  to 
BURHANPUR
SURAT
GODHRA
TAHERABAD
AHMEDABAD

in each Kubba Mubaraka did ziyarat - offering hadiyah to our 
beloved A'li Qdr Muffadal Saifuddin Mouls (TUS)
fervently pleading with each vali that Dawat na umoor  shitabi sehal thai jaye 
remembered fondly the azeem kurbani of Moylai Raj bin Hasan 
in my vatan Lunavada gave Misaq to the 53rd Dai ul Mutlaq (TUS)


MOULA na saath saath 
the journey continues..... 









“During his long and illustrious life, he championed the cause of education and healthcare, besides giving an unstinting support for environmental conservation and protection. In his departure we have lost a living symbol of communal harmony and peaceful coexistence,” 
In his departure, we have lost a living symbol of communal harmony and peaceful coexistence. I extend my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family and the entire Dawoodi Bohra community. I pray to the Almighty to grant them strength and fortitude to bear their loss,” 
Vice President of India - Mohammad Hamid Ansari








MOULA na saath saath 
the journey continues.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment